Berk Lorne Cardigan - 2 Ply
£350 excl. VAT
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Our cashmere always draws on tradition. For over 50 years, Berk Bare Finish™ cashmere has been unparalleled in sumptuous warmth, durability and classic style. Our cashmere transcends seasons and embodies simple, timeless luxury.
This 2 ply cardigan is tightly knitted on plain frame machines to reduce ‘pilling’, the process of ‘pills’ of cashmere forming over time on the garment. This makes for an ever crisp aesthetic with striking definition.
The touch and feel of Berk cashmere is unmistakable, with our raw materials going through a rigorous and complete process of washing and steaming in the soft, perfectly pH balanced waters of the Scottish border.
Your new favourite and most versatile cross season garment. Closed when the temperature drops and open when it's up; this plush piece will keep you warm without feeling bulky.
STYLE, SIZE & FIT
- Available in 2 striking colours
- Classic body shape; fits true to size - take your normal size
- This cardigan is designed for a regular fit
- Fully fashioned, knitted to shape
- Ribbed rollneck and trims
- Saddle sleeves and rolled cuff for maximum comfort
- Model wears a UK 40'
- Model measures: chest 40"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sizes: 40” to 52” available
If you require assistance with sizing please do contact us
COMPOSITION & CARE
- No compromises - always 100% Grade A cashmere
- Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 micron
- Hand wash
- With the right care it will last a lifetime
Made in Scotland
Scottish spun, yarn dyed cashmere
The finest hand combed cashmere