DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Our cashmere always draws on tradition. For over 50 years, Berk Bare Finish™ cashmere has been unparalleled in sumptuous warmth, durability and classic style. Our cashmere transcends seasons and embodies simple, timeless luxury.
This 2 crew pullover is tightly knitted with two twists of cashmere to reduce ‘pilling’, the process of ‘pills’ of cashmere forming over time on the garment. This makes for an ever crisp aesthetic with striking definition.
The touch and feel of Berk cashmere is unmistakable, with our raw materials going through a rigorous and complete process of washing and steaming in the soft, perfectly pH balanced waters of the Scottish border countries.
Cool in summer and warm in winter, this crew neck is the ultimate off duty luxury addition to your wardrobe.
STYLE, SIZE & FIT
- Available in 24 striking colours
- Classic body shape; fits true to size - take your normal size
- This sweater is designed for a regular fit
- Fully fashioned, knitted to shape
- Ribbed rollneck and trims
- Saddle sleeves and rolled cuff for maximum comfort
- Model wears a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sizes: 42” to 52” available
If you require assistance with sizing please do contact us
COMPOSITION & CARE
- No compromises - always 100% Grade A cashmere
- Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 micron
- Hand wash
- With the right care it will last a lifetime
Made in Scotland
Scottish spun, yarn dyed cashmere
The finest hand combed cashmere