Berk Lorne Cable - 4 Ply
£479.17 excl. VAT
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Our cashmere always draws on tradition. For over 50 years, Berk Bare Finish™ cashmere has been unparalleled in sumptuous warmth, durability and classic style. Our cashmere transcends seasons and embodies simple, timeless luxury.
This 4 ply pullover is tightly knitted on plain frame machines to reduce ‘pilling’, the process of ‘pills’ of cashmere forming over time on the garment. This makes for an ever crisp aesthetic with striking definition.
The touch and feel of Berk cashmere is unmistakable, with our raw materials going through a rigorous and complete process of washing and steaming in the soft, perfectly pH balanced waters of the Scottish border countries.
Cosy and exceptionally hard wearing, this chunky cable sweater is perfect for the colder winter months. Wear either underneath a casual coat or on its own as an outer layer to suit your style whatever the weather holds.
STYLE, SIZE & FIT
- Available in 6 striking colours
- Classic body shape; fits true to size - take your normal size
- This sweater is designed for a regular fit
- Fully fashioned, knitted to shape
- Ribbed rollneck and trims
- Inset sleeve and straight cuff
- Model wears a UK 42"
- Model measures: chest 42"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sizes: 42” to 52” available
If you require assistance with sizing please do contact us
COMPOSITION & CARE
- No compromises - always 100% Grade A cashmere
- Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 micron
- Hand wash
- With the right care it will last a lifetime
Made in Scotland
Scottish spun, yarn dyed cashmere
The finest hand combed cashmere