For over 60 years Berk cashmere has been unparalleled in its sumptuous comfort. Our cashmere transcends seasons and embodies a simple, timeless luxury.
This 4 ply pullover is tightly knitted on plain frame machines. This makes for a defined aesthetic with striking definition in the cable knitting.
The touch and feel of our 'Bare Finish ™️' cashmere is unmistakable, because our yarn goes through a sophisticated time honoured process of washing and steaming using the perfectly pH balanced waters of the Scottish borders.
The Lorne Cable 4 ply is a chunky cable sweater which is perfect for the autumn and winter months. It may be worn on its own or layered to suit your style. Above all our 4 ply Lorne cable is original, authentic and best.
STYLE, SIZE & FIT
- Available in 6 striking colours
- Classic body shape; fits true to size - take your normal size
- This sweater is designed for a regular fit
- Fully fashioned, knitted to shape
- Ribbed neck and trims
- Inset sleeve and straight cuff
Model wears a UK 42", our smallest size.
- Model measures: chest 42"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sizes: 42” to 52” available
If you require assistance with sizing please do contact us
COMPOSITION & CARE
- No compromises - always 100% Grade A cashmere
- Fiber length 34 - 38 mm, fiber diameter 14.5 micron
- Hand wash
- With the right care it will last a lifetime
Made in Scotland
Scottish spun, yarn dyed cashmere
The finest hand combed cashmere